Thursday, January 19, 2017

Hate'm Don't Hate'm

Should I hate?
Am I supposed to hate the German people for what Hitler did to humanity?  Should I hate the Syrian people for what Bashar did to the Middle East and the world? Should I hate every American for what the American administrators do to the world starting from Vietnam passing through silence over Israeli's torture to the Palestinians? Should I hate Japan for its invasion on Pearl Harbor?. Politics is the dirty pool, out of that pool wars splash here and there, I would be very subjective if I were to answer any of the above questions with a "yes" and I would be insane if I were to believe that the world - one day or another - would live in peace, for as long as there are politicians with economic or racial motives, the world will continue living in turmoil.  Sadam has had no weapons of mass destruction, but the entire Iraqi people are paying the price till now  of the American conspiracy over Iraq; mainly Iraqi oil was America's main target and focus. 


Oh, I forgot one question for which I definitely would say YES, should I hate all the Jew because of what Zionists did in Palestine? Here, the answer is different simply because the entire land of one country "Palestine" had been stolen with the UN blessings for creating a new state "Israel" with the original inhabitants of the stolen country are being tortured every day, and when they fight to free their homeland they were finally are labeled "terrorists".

No comments:

Post a Comment